Friday, August 22, 2008

run run run

Running running as fast as i can...
Do u think i"ll make it..
Keep running
Keep holding my hand..
So we don't >> get seperated...

Hahaha...
well well.. went for my 2nd day run with asmah on thurs before my work...
Better than my first time...
I ran fer 1.5km then cant run had to walk n run alteranately...
well i will keep practising..

wanna lose weight..

today i went to meet indhu at bkt batok n chill...
Abang came over n we had dinner n chit chat
then we went indhu's hse for awhile.. chit chat with her mum
then took bus n got home..

i bought lipstick today!!!
pink n a nude colour.. very shimmery..
i olways wear gloss n not lipstick...
well time to learn to wear lipstiack too

i'm so sleepy...

tmrw im going to try n get up n run..
though dunnoe if can...
so sleepy... i rather sleep hehe
well i will try..
hahha

ward sux today..
damn tired..
Fed up wif doctors and patients...

well watever... Life still RoX!!!

No comments: