Tuesday, August 19, 2008

After Run...

Yeay!!! Running...
I went for a run...
K not really a run...
hahahha
1km i run non stop..
after that is ol history..
hehehehe..
well i walk n run...
im trying k..
Thanks to my darling asmah who Brought me to run..
I love you k!!

im not a runner ler..
After the run i msg abng n he kol me...
haha the last time i said i was going fer a run, my mum n bf made fun of me..
so this time run fininsh then tell him hhehe..
Still can tell me wan to train me n make me run 12km..
i will pengsan ... 12km...

then he ask me out fer dinner..
Yeay can't wait to see my pannikutty..
Lup u many many sho many..

Oh well...
Yesterday...


I got a call...
A call from someone i didnt expect..
Someone i was very angry and caused me alot of heartache..
well i was damn shocked he called...
I didnt really know what to say or think..
Just answering whatever he asked..
Seriuosly my mind was racing..
i didn't know why i didn't yell in all the anger i had..
But i didn't yell..
To me i just wanted to know what he wanted or why he suddenly called..
And no he was Not any of my EX guy.. Someone Who i knew and hurt me alot..

Him: So you're attached right
Me: yes i am
Him: Hows Your Relationship?
Me: Great. I'm Happy.
Him: Good. Im happy for you
Me: Thanks.
Him: You're Welcome.

Then the conversation went on about what he's doing and what i'm doin..
then he said : I'm Very Sorry for Whatever i Did to You. I know i hurt you and i regret my mistake.. I have been feeling very guilty bout' it..Ya.. I'm sorry..

When i heard this i really don't know what to say..
I didn't say i forgive him cuz i can't..
I didn't say it's okie cuz it was not..
I was very hurt by him..
I just kept quiet..
what do i say??
Better to say Nothing..
Cuz I can't forgive nor Forget...

Then i did ask if he was attached.
And he said he still single..
He did try But can't really find a proper girl..

Then He said When He met a nice person he didn't appreciate it..
he met alot of others who well didn't turn out all nice..
eventually he said what goes around, comes around...
I just smiled to myself..
Ya it was true..
What goes around comes around..
I guess he learnt his lesson over the year i told him not to call me..

yup its been a year since he talked to me..
I pretty much put it behind me and i don't talk much about it to anyone except aneeta..
Well so the first person i told to was her.. She was shocked..
But well in the end we believe he learned his lesson and he actually called to say sorry..
I respect the fact that he took the intiative and guts to say he's sorry..
Cuz he is not that sort..

Well i Believe In GoD..
Guess She wasn't blind after all..
My Heart does feel lighter though with that sorry...
I won't say i Forgive him.. It's difficult..
But well it helps tp put this bad memory away..

At least He said Sorry Unlike My 1st ex..
Who Hurt me the most...
I wonder..
If he ever felt the pain he caused me..
hmm...

Whatever it is...
With all this unexpected stuff going on..
I'm Still Happy...
N well i should say this often cuz ma sis Doesn't see this olways...

LIFE RAWKS!!! And it still IS!!!

N Now im off to meet my abang go mum mum...
Can't wait to see my HElmet!!!






No comments: